January 20, 2012

Gravity

It pulls me here and there.

I believe that this is the section of the story where I introduce a problem. It will pull you in and make you more interested in the character. The character happens to be me in this instance. So, I am faced with the task of giving you a problem that will endear you to me. Yeah, forget that. Nobody wants to hear how pedestrian everyday things are--me included. My problem is that I am losing time looking through pictures to put on this blog when I should be thinking about eating something before I get ready for work. I know, you want my life.

Attraction is an interesting thing.

So, I have not played the guitar in a week or more. I sort of feel like I am experiencing withdraws. The good thing is that I have other avenues of sound. I know that I am not that great at it but I have my synthesizer. I figured that it was time for me to actually make another song that revolved around a piano. The last one that I wrote was done by hand but then the notes were plugged into a virtual piano (I could not find my extra cord!). This time around, I have my cord and the actual sounds. Fun. I made myself write this one too, so, it may be less than ordinary. -- Fun fact: when I save songs, the names that I give them are just things that I had read or thought about right before then. This one is saved under "Banana Lawsuit." I swear, I am not a total loser.

Adaptation
When the things we say aren't written and we don't have time to think or thank ourselves for the preparations we had made, the words may seem to stumble over themselves and they mimic the way we fell for each other. But, I love that it won't change the way we are with one another.
We're learning eachother's lines. and we're taking our time. We're reading eachother's cues and may miss a few but when it's through the only thing we'll miss is another kiss. So come closer, dear.
I'm always going to have my quips, and qualms, and quirks, and other Q's. I'll always hope you'll cuddle, and care, and kiss, and show me love. When it's just us two I'll rise above.

He wants to nuzzle my face off, trust me.

I need to get ready for work. I get paid today. That's cool I guess.
More soon.

Love,
tm

No comments:

Post a Comment