November 14, 2011

Put on some old, sad bastard music,

See if I care.
So, apparently I have been addicted to Carmex for like a month or two. I use it so often that when I forget to bring it with me somewhere, I am in complete agony. I am strategically weening myself off of the stuff and drinking tons of water. My body can do the work! I think I usually do that with other things in my life too (like headaches and getting sick--I do not usually take medicine unless I feel I really need to do it).
On lighter news, I am growing a beard, apparently. I have not shaved in a week and a half. It pretty much says that I am resigned to the thought of being single at the moment. Because, honestly, who needs a beard in Miami? Exactly.
Oh, and I bought some spray paint today for a project in the apt. and I think I am going to maybe make a stencil and put some stuff around town. I have been thinking about it ever since I saw Exit Through The Gift Shop, anyway.


If someone could give me a loop pedal or point me in the direction of a super cheap one, that would be amazing. I want to start playing shows again and this thing would make it so much easier being that it caters to the anti-social nature of its user: i.e. I would not have to find other dudes to play parts that I could play.
I figure that recording, even if it is not my own song, is still productivity, right? Anyway, this is a cover of a Doc Watson tune inspiré par Sam Amidon. I wish there was not this thudding noise on the recording.. oh well. It is called...

Wake Up, Little Maggie


Love,
tm

No comments:

Post a Comment