May 7, 2011

Mais au-dedans, plus de frontières!

Hey, remember when I said I was going to start writing more? Me too. More than one time too. I think it is born of necessity, really. Having days off and no internet/no roommate to be found caters well to this. My dad is, apparently doing better after having his umpteenth wake up call--so that is good.
My allergies are killing me and my face is itchy from too much beard. Been thinking about switching to a straight razor. Seems more economical: fiscally responsible is the phrase thrown around. So, here is to me not slicing open my throat by accident.
No matter where I move it seems someone would prefer me somewhere else. Miami is fine for now. We'll work things out. Now, people just need to come to visit!
This one is about the new view from out of my window (that has a ledge that makes an amazing bookshelf). A simple melody- short and succinct if undeveloped.
The Light, The Wind

So, this girl I used to be friends with is having a birthday soon. I'm writing a song for it. I'll be back soon.
Love,
tm

1 comment: