March 31, 2010

Danse du Chevalier

So, I have decided to do a series of sorts I guess.
Where I take a sample from one source and see where it goes.
I figure it will be, at least, a three part series.
And what better to use as a source than:
Zelda: A Link to the Past! Yeah, nerd.

This sample comes from the opening credits of the game. It is not much but serves at the basis. Link is a fucking badass by the way.

Danse du Chevalier



anyway.
Monday was the start of me getting back into shape. Starting off with two miles everyday is a bit harsh but I always have high expectations of myself on that kind of thing. So, yeah, I am sore but it is nice.

I need another haircut. I have to keep the pretty boy look going, right?
And.....this guy is awesome and probably into linguistics.



love
tm

No comments:

Post a Comment